Custom Search

Frightfully gorgeous Ashley Greene

Bookmark and Share
We hear you’re into tae kwan do.
I did it when I was younger; I was such a little tomboy. Eventually I was like, Fighting girls is boring—can’t I just fight the boys?

So you started taking on guys?
I fought the boys, because I had beat up all the girls. I made this guy I had a crush on bleed. We were sparring, and I kicked him in the nose.

Your character in the movie can see the future. What do you see in yours?
No guys and lots of work.

You see no guys in your future?
My managers and my agents and my mom are like, “No boys!” Sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend. We could watch movies, make dinner, and cuddle. But that’s what girlfriends are for.

Ashley Greene (born February 21, 1987) is an American television and film actress and model. She played Alice Cullen in the film Twilight.

Greene was born in Jacksonville, Florida to Joe and Michele Greene, and attended Wolfson High School. She moved to Los Angeles, California at the age of 17 to pursue an acting career. Greene has one sibling, Joe, who still resides in Jacksonville with her parents.

Greene initially planned to become a model, but was told that she wasn't tall enough to be a runway model and should instead focus on commercials. After taking commercial and acting classes, she fell in love with acting and realized that she preferred it over modeling. Greene thus graduated high school early at the age of 17 and moved to L.A. to pursue an acting career. Though her career is still evolving, Greene has appeared as a guest on many popular television programs, such as Punk'd and Crossing Jordan, as well as in an iPod commercial. Greene's big break came in 2008 when she was cast as Alice Cullen in Twilight, a film based on the novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer.
Related Posts with Thumbnails