Custom Search

She's a hot, modern mama... Sofia Vergara

Bookmark and Share
See more HOT pictures

This spicy-hot Colombian, Sofia Vergara, began her career as a model, before turning her focus to acting, with her first major break coming in 2003's Chasing Papi.



See more HOT pictures

Sofia's also had roles on TV shows Dirty Money, Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns, and even plays distressed diva Alicia Oviedo in Amas de casa desesperadas (Colombian’s version of Desperate Housewives). She can currently be seen starring as Ed O’Neill’s busty babe in ABC’s Modern Family. With a chick that hot, we bet he can’t wait to be married with children!



See more HOT pictures

Vergara hosted shows on the Spanish-language network Univision before landing her first major English-language role in the movie Big Trouble.



See more HOT pictures

“I've been big-breasted since I was 13. I even told my mom, 'When I'm 18, I'm going to have a breast reduction.' And she would tell me, 'When you're 18, you won't even think about doing that.' She was right. Since then no one's been able to cover them.”



See more HOT pictures

“We had a contest where the prize was a date with me. And the winner was this guy who lay in a bed of cockroaches for four hours. I thought he deserved it.”



See more HOT pictures

Net worth:
“I am the most downloaded Latin woman in the United States.”



See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures

Related Posts with Thumbnails