Custom Search

Sara Foster - Look out for this Malibu stunner

Bookmark and Share
See more HOT pictures

Where you’ve seen her:
This leggy blonde has modeled for Tommy Hilfiger and Guess?; had a brief hosting gig on the short-lived ET on MTV, and now hopes to steal the Hollywood limelight in the much-hyped crime caper The Big Bounce.




See more HOT pictures

Hit-woman:
“I don’t even get approached that often. Every girl gets hit on, but I don’t get hit on in any crazy ways.




See more HOT pictures

Usually what I get is, ‘Hi. I’m a producer.’ But then I’m always like, ‘Oh…good for you.’”




See more HOT pictures

Welcome to the jungle:
“I like a man to be a man. And I’m more than willing to be the girl. I totally believe in ‘Me Tarzan, you Jane.’”




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures
Related Posts with Thumbnails