Custom Search

Tiffany Taylor is the hottest model of the century in lingerie

Bookmark and Share
See more HOT pictures

Tiffany Taylor (born July 17, 1977) is an American model.



See more HOT pictures

Taylor was born in Leesburg, Virginia. She attended the University of Maryland. She majored in psychology until her junior year, at which point she switched to criminal justice. She graduated with a degree in that field.


My childhood was happy and filled with love, family, and lots of pets.



See more HOT pictures

Even at a young age I was fascinated by the women on swimsuit posters. I thought those women were the most beautiful women ever and I longed to look like them.



See more HOT pictures

This began my desire to be a model. My thoughts changed from year to year, but I always knew I wanted to go to college and have a career. I was very shy as a child (a trait I still have today) and could barely order food for myself when I went out to dinner.



See more HOT pictures

Luckily my step mother helped me to break out of my shell a little bit and become more assertive. My childhood was happy and filled with love, family, and lots of pets.



See more HOT pictures

Until 12 years old I lived in Virginia and attended a wonderful private school. In the eight grade the family moved to Maryland, where I attended a co-ed catholic school. This was quite a change for me. A catholic education continued through high school. ( I still have my catholic school uniform, which you may get to see me in .....)



See more HOT pictures

At 14, I wanted to get a job. Work opportunities were few and far between, leading me to do telemarketing for a home improvement company. Yes, I was one of those annoying people that called you at dinnertime or early on Saturday morning. Hey! This kid needed a job.



See more HOT pictures

At 15 years of age things took a turn upwards. I started working as a waitress at a local pizza and sub restaurant called Sammy's. I worked at Sammy's until I was a freshman in college. Nope I didn't eat the profits.



See more HOT pictures

At nearly 18 years old, I met the person who would change my life forever, Jim. He owned several Miss USA state beauty pageants and helped me get started in the world of pageants and modeling. Without him I would not be where I am today and I am so thankful to have him as a friend. After seeing my family, Jim is the next person I visit when I go home.
Related Posts with Thumbnails