Custom Search

Fittest Woman In Britain: Official!

Bookmark and Share
See more HOT pictures

Have you ever seen a more steamy workout than Alex Alam's? If only she was our personal trainer, our body would be hard as a rock in no time!




See more HOT pictures

Alex Alam's Workout Strip!
Think you’ve seen this beauty before? You probably have. Late at night, most likely, while flicking through the channels and stumbling across BBC Three’s Last Woman Standing.
Meet Alex Alam, one of five female British athletes travelling the world and competing against remote tribes, cultures – and each other. Note: this is no Shipwrecked. The girls may be hot, but they’re tough too. None more so than this 20-year-old Essex girl, who just happens to be a fully-qualified personal trainer and pole dancer. In other words, she’s fit…




See more HOT pictures

The programme looks absolutely mental. What’s been the weirdest thing you’ve had to do?
I was under a waterfall in the Philippines and I took my clothes off to have a wash. I put them back on and they were covered in gigantic fire ants. Suddenly my whole body felt like it was burning.




See more HOT pictures

So what else can you do better than a man?
Everything! I can lift my own body weight – I do chin-ups and I can lift a lot more than some of my male friends. Don’t underestimate me – the best things come in little packages…
Related Posts with Thumbnails