Custom Search

Blonde hates dog - a joke

Bookmark and Share
An exhausted-looking blonde drags herself to the doctor's office. "Doctor, there are loads of dogs on my street. They bark all day and all night, and I can't get a wink of sleep," she says. "I have good news for you," the doctor answers, "Here are some new sleeping pills that work like a dream. A few of these and your trouble will be over." "Great," the blonde says, "I'll try anything." A few weeks later the blonde returns, looking worse than ever. "Doctor, your plan is no good. I'm more tired than before!" she complains. "I don't understand how that can be", says the doctor, shaking his head, "Those are the strongest pills on the market!" "That may be true," answers the blonde wearily, "But I'm still up all night chasing those dogs, and when I finally catch one it's hard making him swallow the pill."
Related Posts with Thumbnails