Custom Search

In Bed with Hollyoaks girl Gemma Merna!

Bookmark and Share
See more HOT pictures

Be nice to me in the morning…
“Like a lot of girls, I can be a bit grumpy when I wake up. I have to put on GMTV, have a drink and chill out, only then do I come round! But make my breakfast for me – exactly how I like it – and then I’ll be very happy. And if you really want to spoil me, I like to get into a big bubble bath with rose petals when it’s been run and all set up for me. I do like being spoilt…”




See more HOT pictures

On landing her first major role in Twilight: “Oh, my God, I wanted this part so badly! I worked very hard for it because I absolutely love Alice, my character.




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures

Know how to party…
“When the Hollyoaks girls and I go out, we paint the town red. I’m a bit of party animal, but Jennifer Metcalfe is the biggest party girl out of us lot. We all have a good time when we go out. We love a bottle of wine and we do like our Strawberry Bellinis. A few weekends ago, we all went out for Claire Cooper’s birthday [Jacqui McQueen in Hollyoaks]. Let’s just say I was very excitable! I can be a bit of a wild one…”




See more HOT pictures

Learn to cook…
“When you go on a date, you don’t need a lot of money. Instead, maybe cook a meal. That will always impress girls more than spending lots of cash. It does the job for me, anyway.”




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures

Stay tidy…
“I couldn’t live with a boy who was messy. I would always tell any girls I know to go for a guy with OCD. When someone’s messy, it drives you insane. I don’t let anyone wear shoes in my house – everyone has to wear slippers!”




See more HOT pictures

Don’t try too hard…
“My idea of a romantic night is watching The X Factor together and relaxing. I don’t do the whole fancy thing with candles and all that stuff. Getting fish and chips in and putting the food on a plate – that’s romance for me! Why go out to a bar when you’ve got someone to cuddle up to at home? I’d spice up the evening by wearing something hot – maybe a nice all-in-one satin number with some high heels.”




See more HOT pictures




See more HOT pictures

Be yourself…
“To be with me, you’ve got to be a good friend, have fun and always laugh. You can’t be selfish – in or out of bed – and you should always be yourself. I don’t even care if boys fart! The most important thing is to laugh and to keep the fun alive in the bedroom. I’m sure each boy knows what to do there. Just remember always to take your socks off!”
Related Posts with Thumbnails