Custom Search

Dead Body Discovered on Google Street View?

Bookmark and Share
What Appears to be the Dead Body of a Young Girl Has Been Discovered on Google Street View in the UK


See more HOT pictures

The scene looks to be that of a typical UK neighborhood on Google’s Street View site. Well, except for one chilling difference… There is what appears to be the dead body of a young girl lying face down on the pavement, with her feet in the gutter.


See more HOT pictures

Alarmed residents browsing their neighborhood contacted Google about the image, believing they had discovered a murder scene on the popular Street View tool. Google, unaware of the image, did some digging and found the truth about the scene… A ten-year-old girl had staged the event as a prank!
The “body” turned out to belong to ten-year-old Azura Beebeejaun who has revealed she was “playing dead” as a prank outside her home in Middle Road, Worcester.




See more HOT pictures

“I didn’t know anything about the Google Street View car (recording me). I fell over while I was playing with my friend and thought it would be funny to play dead,” Azura stated. “I’m quite chuffed I’m on the internet. It is quite funny and I can’t wait to tell my classmates when I go back to school,” she added.




See more HOT pictures

The images were taken in the summer of 2009 and published online in March 2010 as part of the Street View’s effort to photograph every street in the UK. Google uses cars fitted with roof mounted panoramic cameras to create the popular technology.
Related Posts with Thumbnails