Custom Search

Porchia: Revved Up!

Bookmark and Share
We caught up with our covergirl to talk about her new-found career, flashing and getting it on with girls…
Here, here. What’s with the lack of surname? I know, I know. What can I say? I’m pretty special. Kind of like Kylie, Britney or Madonna.
See more HOT pictures

One thing any man with eyes can tell about Porchia: she is ridiculously HOT. But there’s more to our new 22-year-old cover star from Essex than her more-than-acceptable appearance.


See more HOT pictures

The girl with the incredibly posh name is now a recording artist. Yes, the surname-less hottie is on her way to becoming the dance world’s answer to Beyoncé. Only hotter. And with a slightly smaller bum.



But you can sing, can’t you? I’m told I can! I’ve just been signed to Ministry Of Sound and I’ve got a single out soon. I’m going to Magaluf and I’ll be touring with Basshunter! My track’s called Here Without You. How funny is that?
Related Posts with Thumbnails